DREAMLIVING BOOKING AGREEMENT
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!
1. Your booking
When you make a booking, you guarantee that you have the authority to accept and do accept the terms of these booking conditions. Your contract (RR DREAMLIVING CANARIAS SLU is made once the following steps have been fulfilled: a) You have paid the required deposit b) Confirmation invoice has been sent to you. Your contract commences on the date of issue of your confirmation invoice. You must check your invoice carefully and raise any queries immediately upon receipt. This contract is made on the terms of these booking conditions, which are governed by Spanish Law, and the jurisdiction of the Santa Cruz de Tenerife.
2. Your payment
To secure your reservation, we require a deposit of 50% of the total balance. Deposit must accompany the booking request . Full payment must be made to RR DREAMLIVING CANARIAS SLU at least 15 days prior to arrive.
If you book less than 15 days prior to departure you must pay the full price when you book. Payment may be made by bank transfer. The balance includes the nightly room rate plus a 7% I.G.I.C. (Sales Tax ) . The payment can me made by bank transfer. We accept VISA, MasterCard, AMEX . The remainder of your balance is due before checking in to Dreamliving Houses.
3. Reservation and Cancellation Policy
We are a small business and any cancellation impacts us. Therefore, the earlier the notice we have of a cancellation, the more time we have to fill that gap and the greater the percentage of refund we can give. We highly recommend travel insurance to offset any amount we do not refund.
• For cancellations made more than 30 days in advance of the start of your reservation: 90% refund of your deposit.
• For cancellations made between 15-30 days before the start of your reservation: 50% refund of your deposit.
• For cancellations made less than 15 days before the start of your reservation: 0% refund of deposit.
• 100% of your total amount will be charged if you do nor notify us about your cancellation or any changes on your scheduled arrival or No show.
• No refund for guest who must to leave early, or unfavorable weather and the guest is responsible for the entire rental fee.
• Our homes do not include maid service. Maid Service may be arranged at an additional cost. Towels, linens, and paper products are provided for your entire stay. Any additional supplies will need to be purchased by the guest.
• All Houses are tastefully furnished and equipped , including an ample supply of bed linens and towels for Guests’ use. Rearranging of furniture or removing any items from the Houses is prohibited.
RR DREAMLIVING CANARIAS SLU assumes no liability for property loss or damages. Furthermore guests are responsible for their house during occupancy, and must lock windows and doors securely at all times. All Dreamliving properties are privately owned. RR DREAMLIVING CANARIAS SLU reserve the right to refuse service to anyone at their complete discretion.
6. Complaints and Maintenance
RR DREAMLIVING CANARIAS SLU shall make every effort to keep all houses and their inventories in good working order. In case of a maintenance problem, they will strive to repair the problem as soon as possible after being notified. However, no refund or rate adjustment shall be made for unforseen failures such as the supply of electricity, internet access, appliances, etc. It is the Guest’s obligation to report any problem or damage IMMEDIATELY to us, regardless of the hour.
7.Capacity of Houses
The total number of persons allowed in the Houses at any one time is restricted to the number of persons scheduled and paid for (based on two persons per bedroom). Exceptions to this term are made only by management.
8. Quiet enjoyment and parties
Dreamliving Houses wishes to maintain a family atmosphere for the quiet enjoyment of Guests. We rent to responsible adults only; absolutely NO parties at the houses. Guests shall be sufficiently quiet and peaceful, so as not to disturb other residents of the residential character of the neighborhood.
9. Check in time:
Canary Islands – 3:00 p.m., and forward. CHECK-OUT TIME: 12:00 p.m. Keys and other property access devices must be returned at check out time. Late departures will be charged a half-day rate unless otherwise agreed upon.
No pets of any kind are allowed.
11. No Smoking Policy
Houses are non-smoking, except gardens and terrace. Violation of the no smoking policy will result in loss of deposit and any damage liability.
Dreamliving shall charge Guests 50 € each set of lost or mishandled keys.
13. Swimming pool safety laws
Parents have a specific responsibility for the safety of their own children. Given the characteristics of the house for safety and legal reasons , the user undertake to ensure that all minors( THOSE UNDER THE AGE OF 12 ) are supervisedat all times.It is essential that parents are aware of their responsibilities with regards to the supervision of children.